Saturday, December 16, 2017

Tis the season for Giving!!!!!!!!.....LOTS of Christmas Jingles after all.......

You get Christmas Jingles and YOU get Christmas jingles....and...well, you get the idea....

I feel like freakin Oprah on one of her favorite Things shows....except we don't have to worry about Oprah not paying the taxes for the stuff here.....I PAY the taxes.....but there isn't any, which is why I pay the taxes!!!!


I wish I could totally take the credit for play the jingle santa, but I share it and actually pass the credit really to Sammy Reed. After I said, you know i'm pretty much tapped out, what do you have around?, next thing I know I get a massive file with over and HOUR (yes an HOUR) of a variety of "off the rack" stuff you usually find here. The quality varies, but given the rarity of this stuff, It's fun to actually hear it.







There's SOOOOOOOO much material here, that Sammy did up a list and checked it twice (i'm assuming!) and I split the massive file into 2 parts to make it easier to download. The list speaks for itself. I can't say much more then that, so I won't.


Here is THE LIST (right click to save)



Tanner Christmas Jingles Compilation FILE ONE




DOWNLOAD



Tanner Christmas Jingles Compilation FILE TWO




DOWNLOAD


BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!!!!!!!!


Here's my contribution you can use all year round next year and beyond....

One of the tanner discs with jingles for almost every occasion throughout the year!



SIDE ONE:






DOWNLOAD


SIDE TWO:





DOWNLOAD

A Merry Christmas to ALL! and I hope you are "Jingling All The Way" with the sounds of the Jetsam this holiday season. It's Fun for the WHOLE Family!




8 comments:

  1. Well, folks, what can I say. I called the 3400's the "4400's" on the text file, and I forgot to put "Winter Sale" from 3305 on the sound file. So being the completist I am, here's an address where you can hear "Winter Sale", so the cycle will be complete.
    https://od.lk/f/MzhfMzM4NTM1NF8
    Thanks again, Scott - And to all of you -
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're revised list you sent me has been uploaded and now the list link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You Thank You Thank You as you are the best for doing this. Your jingles make my holiday mix tape a huge hit every year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that should keep you busy for a few future holiday mixes also :)

      Delete
  5. Now - here's "Winter Sale:
    https://od.lk/f/MzhfMzgxMTYxNV8

    ReplyDelete
  6. I downloaded the sound files for this post years ago, but I seem to have missed the image files. And now I'm trying to figure out what I'm listening to. So finding the original post really helps. And thanks for still making that missing track available!

    ReplyDelete